DataWave now has a version of Experimenter for human recording with TMSi Recording Devices. TMSi devices are designed for use with humans with some that are FDA approved. These devices are fully supported in Experimenter for Real-time recording and post experiment data analysis.
Making the Experimenter / TMSi combination a POWERFUL solution for your research.
Just like all other SciWorks Experimenter products, Experimenter TMSi gives you access to all of the real-time control, stimulation and analysis tools found in all other versions of Experimenter but with a focus on humans.
Powerful, Easy-to-use and flexible for typical and custom experimental protocols.
- EEG, EMG, ECG, EOG, etc.
- Sensor recording of signals such as SpO2/Pulse Ox, xyz-acceleration, xyz-position, GSR, respiration, etc.
- Supports High Density EEG/EMG/ECG Recording.
- qEEG Brain Maps.
- Real-time Video Capture and Behavior analysis.
- Superior recording results.
- Designed for human use.
- TMSi Active cable technology eliminates 50/60 Hz noise and cable movement artifacts.
- Raw signals allow re-referencing during real-time recording and during playback and analysis.
- SciWorks & Experimenter provide a powerful, flexible and easy-to-use interface.
Experimenter for TMSi is a SciWorks plugin for real-time recording, data acquisition,
data analysis and experimental control using TMSi Recording Devices. It is the perfect solution for Human based research when recording signals such as EEG, EMG, ECG and EOG as well as physiological signals.
DataWave knows that your research changes and projects come and go. So, in addition to the powerful features of the TMSi devices, the Experimenter easy-to-use interface
lets you create and design experiments specific to your changing research needs. And unlike other software packages that simply stream data to disk, the power and flexibility
of Experimenter for TMSi gives you true control over your experiment as well as the real-time and post experiment data analysis.
Whether you are on the leading-edge of science or simply need a way to automate day-to-day lab procedures, Experimenter for TMSi will simplify your experimentation,
improve productivity and minimize costs.